[OSList] OS cred that may appeal to a UN agency?

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at mojocollaborative.com
Fri Nov 1 12:46:00 PDT 2013

Hi all!

I am writing a proposal to the UN for an evaluation of a Gender-based
violence Information Management System (IMS) that is in use in
conflict/post-conflict areas - I am writing it on behalf of the market
research and strategy firm that I do work for, Junicon.

As I develop the methodology, it occurred to me that it could be valuable
to slip in an Open Space at the beginning of each of the country field
missions (5-7 days, 3 countries, 2-4 stakeholder organizations in each
country, but few reps from each stakeholder org involved with the IMS).

Based on my experience, there will be concern with getting interested
parties in the room at the same, as well as concern with any engagement
that takes more than 1.5 hours...those issues aside, does anyone know of
any UN use of Open Space, or related experiences that may be appealing to a
body such as the UN

Thank you!!!

Tricia Chirumbole
Open Space Facilitator, Certified Scrum Master
Mojo Collaborative
www.mojocollaborative.com

571-232-0942
skype: tricia.chirumbole