[OSList] You're invited to WOSonOS 2013: Reprise!

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Thu May 30 09:28:12 PDT 2013

This is awesome Ben and Kevin - thanks!

I was just today thinking about how we can perpetuate the momentum from the
conference. I think this will be a great way to keep it flowing.

I am very interested in experimenting with ways to experience
remote/virtual OS, and the concept of ongoing OS (I know, it is already
going on all the time and the OS list is ongoing, but there are more ways
to manifest this in my opinion!). Please let me know if you think I can
contribute to any of your efforts as I would love to learn from you!

One important question that Paul Levy raised this week is how can we
encourage more dialogue in a circle in different settings in contrast to
the majority of our communications, which remain linear, such as emails and
discussion threads - Paul, I hope I am not misrepresenting or speaking out
of turn!...or perhaps, Paul, you were just identifying this phenomenon and
wondering why it remained so?

In respect to Paul's point, I see an opportunity to bring the spirit and
sanctity of the circle into more of our daily virtual communications. I am
not sure how this would look right now or what impact it may have, but my
impulse is that it would be positive.:)