[OSList] You're invited to WOSonOS 2013: Reprise!

Ben Roberts ben.roberts at charter.net
Thu May 30 08:40:51 PDT 2013

Dear Explorers of Open Space:

Please save the date --Thursday, June 13, 8-10pm GMT / 4-6pm US Eastern -
when we will be hosting a "reprise" of WOSonOS 2013, via your phone or VOIP
connection (download VOIP dialer here
<http://maestroconference.zendesk.com/entries/23434887-MC-Dialer> ).

Click here to register now
<http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/HNDZEFG1H0RNNM1>

Whether you participated in WOSonOS 2013 or not, please consider joining us
for this virtual conversation to re-engage and reconnect the energies of the
recent gathering in St. Petersburg, FL.  You can find more information, as
well as ways to participate in advance of the call here on our WOSonOS:
Reprise Google docs <http://www.bit.ly/wos2013reprise> : post questions for
the hosts, share thoughts and reflections, post a topic you want to initiate
during the live call or browse (and help to grow) the "Butterfly Garden."
Note that we will once again be beta-testing MaestroConference's "law of two
feet" feature that allows you to move yourself around the call.

Feel free to share this invite (including the attached jpeg) with anyone you
think would be interested.

Regards,

Ben Roberts and Kevin Blossfeld

WOSonOS 2013: Reprise Hosts