[OSList] Rough little video of HO walking the circle in the Already Always Open Space

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Thu May 23 09:32:29 PDT 2013

You are always welcome, dear HO. But, wait - you didn't say: *what* did you
learn??

curious to hear more,
love, Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, EAMP

Director, Center for Spirituality, Science and
Medicine<https://www.facebook.com/BastyrSpiritualityScienceMedicine>
*Bastyr** **University*

Acupuncture and Naturopathic Medicine practice: Core Chiropractic and
Wellness <http://corechiropracticseattle.com>
206.708.7172
*
We're all just walking each other home - Ram Dass*