[OSList] Rough little video of HO walking the circle in the Already Always Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun May 19 16:04:05 PDT 2013

Christy - I really learned something. Thank you for your experiment. Weird,
I guess, but it really was a "classic" moment, and you got it all. The fact
that it was something less than a PBS Special made it all the better, I
think. Thank you.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: