[OSList] Rough little video of HO walking the circle in the Already

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Thu May 23 09:29:49 PDT 2013

Hi Anna Christine,

You are welcome! I am so glad you enjoyed it. I have watched it a couple of
times since posting it, and I enjoy it every time, too ;-)

cheers,
Christy

Christy Lee-Engel, ND, EAMP

Director, Center for Spirituality, Science and
Medicine<https://www.facebook.com/BastyrSpiritualityScienceMedicine>
*Bastyr** **University*

Acupuncture and Naturopathic Medicine practice: Core Chiropractic and
Wellness <http://corechiropracticseattle.com>
206.708.7172
*
We're all just walking each other home - Ram Dass*