[OSList] John Engle Co-director Receives Lifetime Achievement Award!

christine koehler chris.alice.koehler at gmail.com
Wed May 22 08:13:55 PDT 2013

Waooo ! congratulations John
You are doing an amazing work, and very good videos to explain it ! I will
pass those along here to a few people I know wgho are trying to help Haiti
from France.
I love the simple way you present what you really care for. And I love to
hear people talking in Creole.

Christine

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Suzanne Daigle <sdaigle4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So deserved John... and we felt a spark of the magic of  Haiti and their
> wonderful work in Open Space when Abelard, Maxandre and Benaja joined us at
> WOSonOS in Florida.
>
> May the pride of knowing you and the heartfelt applause of our large
> community be felt and heard wherever you are John!
>

> http://haitipartners.org/2013/05/john-receives-lifetime-achievement-award-at-worldblu-live/

[image: Christine Koehler, créatrice d'espace de Dialogue et de Coopération]
 Executive Coach, Médiateur
 www.christine-koehler.fr
 Tel :  06 13 28 71 38
  Fax :    09  72  32 36  65
New !  Formation 20/06/2013 De l’évènement au
Processus<http://christine-koehler.fr/2013/formation-de-levenement-au-processus-avril-2013/><http://www.youtube.com/embed/4OBVyB5Z9IU?rel=0>