[OSList] John Engle Co-director Receives Lifetime Achievement Award!

Joanne Mantha joanne.mantha at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 06:11:06 PDT 2013

Dear John,
How wonderful to learn that you have received this well deserved award.
When I was in Haiti in 2010 I never thought that I would have the opportunity of witnessing the impact of your efforts and I did.  Thank you for connecting me with your colleague OS practitioners who were in my area in Jacmel at the time.  Your guidance was key in my work as I adapted OS to the Haitian reality and culture.  It was a life changing experience.

I wish to thank you again and applaud this moment of recognition.  Your vision of Haiti has inspired them to repossess their world and become the artists of their own future.

Hopefully we will meet again some day.

Joanne