[OSList] WOSonOS 2014/2015/2016 invitations

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Mon May 20 04:21:22 PDT 2013

Aah a missing hyphen methinks... UN-open spacey. And nothing to do with Kevin either.

Best regards,

Phelim McDermott

I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call me on 07956 187298.

www.improbable.co.uk
@openspacer