[OSList] Invitation to Ongoing Groups + Institutes - WOSonOS Virtual Session

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 04:47:26 PDT 2013

Harold and all:

If I understood well, you have decided to split the session you
announced yesterday into two different sessions: this one - that was the first announced
- and a different one: the "Open Space Institute US meeting". Both
are open to people accessing from afar, and you have decided to have both at
the same time. Is my
interpretation correct?

Independently of that, can you please
clarify what is the URL that will be used for each of the sessions? One of them
(which one?) will be held at the normal broadcasting site - the one of the US
Institute, if I understood well. And what is the address for this session
convened by Karen that is the one I will attend (as I have not the capacity to
be in two sessions simultaneously, I have to choose one even if I was
interested in both :-(

Thank you

Artur