[OSList] Invitation to Ongoing Groups + Institutes - WOSonOS Virtual Session

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Fri May 17 14:35:08 PDT 2013

Hello All - my brain is jumping all over the place with the simply
unbelievably awesome things that are happening here! So - more details
as promised:

WOSonOS 2013 Virtual + Face-Face Session

"Open Space Institutes & Ongoing Groups Worldwide - Learning & Sharing
Together"

Convener - Karen Davis

Saturday May 18
TIME: 10am EDT (-0400 GMT)

We will be meeting in the session space that is broadcasting audio and
video. We are still working out the technical details about how you can
offer your own thoughts live into the session - but it will likely only
be a textual chat that someone will read as you type them in.

     All the Best!
     Harold