[OSList] Ang.: More Online OST in written form - is it possible?

Ben Roberts ben.roberts at charter.net
Tue May 14 07:55:09 PDT 2013

I mentioned this in the “virtual tapas menu” post last night, but perhaps it bears repeating in the context of this thread… One of the ways we are inviting people to experiment with virtual participation in WOSonOS later this week is to convene your own virtual sessions in parallel with the ones we are having in-person.  The platform on which these sessions might be convened is entirely up to the initiator, based on what they have access to and prefer to use. Those of you who want to experiment with a text-based conversation are invited to use that approach. Others might choose conference calling or video conferencing.

We have a Google doc that can serve as a virtual marketplace <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sKmhaBCTfdvNe6sDWJTvknrfRkWXDDWei5n-Afo7Yl0/edit?pli=1>  where you can share details for sessions you want to initiate, and a Newsroom that also uses a Google docs folder <https://drive.google.com/?authuser=0&pli=1#folders/0BwHKZIl9vnEDZUFYYzFaNjBjbU0>  so you can easily share your session notes with those who are gathered in FL and with other virtual participants.

Our main link for information on virtual space connected to WOSonOS is here: http://wosonos2013.crowdvine.com/pages/virtual_space. Questions and comments can be posted to this discussion thread: http://wosonos2013.crowdvine.com/posts/38753646

Regards,

Ben Roberts