[OSList] Online OST in written form - is it possible?

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Mon May 13 10:09:26 PDT 2013

Hi

I'm planing a similar ongoing event for an organization with around
500 employee divided into 20 locations.

The topic is "the competitive advantage" within the organization. I
image my design to have an On-line Open Space Marketplace in some kind
of an interactive web-forum where report posting from discussions will
also take place. I plan to take a meeting with the owners on what kind
of resources should be available and what demands we make upon the
reporters to get these resources. I also have propose that all items
go to the marketplace, so there will be no "hidden marketplace" in
this category.

I'm now reviewing software to go with this solution design. I already
know that most cross-location interaction in that organization is in
facebook, therefore I am likely to select some forum/message
board/marketplace software that works well with the facebook API
interface.

with love from Iceland
Kári