[OSList] Holding the space at WOSonOS

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 05:11:21 PDT 2013

Just a sweet note to say that in the spirit of "one less thing to do",
picking up coffee cups and keeping the space tidy, it can get awfully
exhausting.
That's what happens when the spirit is high and energy is bouncing off the
walls. Having the mix of Millennials and a wonderful community of practice
from around the world, many with long years of experience open space and
others with incredible stories to share can be tiring.

Add to this people conversing in different languages, Chinese for example
and also Creole and French, how could you not get a bit exhausted from the
excitement and great gratitude of it all. I can't even imagine how we would
be, if we could also truly see the folks who are lurking and conversing
virtually in our Tapas menu of choices. This too is adding great energy to
our space.

Much love to all. Wishing you were all here!

Suzanne