[OSList] Open Space Institute U.S. Annual Member (& YOU!) Meeting

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Fri May 17 14:45:47 PDT 2013

Dear OSList - another Virtual + Face-to-Face Session Invitation!

Open Space Institute - U.S. Annual Member (+ You) Meeting
Convener: Harold Shinsato + O.S.I.-U.S.
Sunday May 19, 2013
TIME: 10-11 AM EDT (-0400 GMT)

You are invited to participate in our annual membership meeting. You can
participate by viewing and listening here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wosonos

We will also have a way to offer your own thoughts into the session
through textual chat - probably through Skype. Please stand by for
additional details. If you might be attending, please let us know so we
can help set things up for you in a way that works.

     Much love!
     Harold

--
Harold Shinsato