[OSList] It's official: Livestreaming @ WOSonOS 2013!!!

Sharon Joy Kleitsch kleitsch at verizon.net
Thu May 16 14:01:46 PDT 2013

Live... from St Petersburg. .

Starting at 8 EDT.

See below for details.

Sharon Joy Kleitsch

-------- Original message --------
From: Ben Roberts <ben at conversationcollaborative.com>
Date: 05/16/2013  1:39 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: Suzanne Daigle <s.daigle at nufocusgroup.com>,Sharon Joy Kleitsch <kleitsch at verizon.net>
Subject: It's official: Livestreaming @ WOSonOS 2013!!!

Here’s the info you can share with everyone…

We’ll begin our WOSonOS livestreaming with Harrison’s talk tonight at 8pm tonight, as well as from the ballroom during the Opening Circle tomorrow morning @ 9:30 and throughout the three days of WOSonOS.  Here is the link to our UStream channel (apologies for the ads!): http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wosonos

Also, our full “tapas menu” of virtual ways to play with WOSonOS is on the Crowdvine site here.  Looking forward to this experiment in self-organized weaving of the virtual and the in-person realms!

Cheers,
Ben

Ben Roberts
The Conversation Collaborative