[OSList] On the way to wosonos '13

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:48:29 PDT 2013

Dear List,
Christian Kemper asked me to forward the mail below to you... especially
to all of you on your way to the WOSonOS in Florida.
I also attended the extraordinary Stammtisch at the tail end of their
Berlin visit. I impressed myself with the work our Chinese colleagues
are able to do in the civil society sector in their home country.
One of the members of the "Shining Stone Community Action" posted 28
os-events they facilitated in China in the Open Space Worldscape data
base. You can get an impression on the breadth of their work just
looking at the themes of these events here
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/

Select  KEZHANG ZHANG in the list (he is at the end of the list) under
"select Open Space facilitators" and then click on "start search"... to
get an impression of what is being done with os in China.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 409 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 143 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org