[OSList] Ang.: More Online OST in written form - is it possible?

eiwor@gatewayc.com eiwor at gatewayc.com
Tue May 14 07:11:55 PDT 2013

Hi Anna Christine as I mentioned in my first answer to you, one system is Open Space-online created by Gaby Ender. This is in writing but a real time meeting solution. Another system is Collaborative ways which is facilitated short OST sessions combined with written reflections.
Best regards
Eiwor

Skickat från min HTC