[OSList] Coming to St Petersburg?

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Thu Mar 28 03:00:57 PDT 2013

Alan: Wow!!
I agree 100% with you. I cannot say as clear as you did it but I agree and
I will be there to, it is confirmed. It happend actually yesterday because
I will be working first in Santigo and from there I will arrive to Florida!!
I am very exited!!!...and of course, I am preparing myself to be surprised!
Adriana

Adriana Díaz-Berrio Ph.D. CRHA
(514) 739 2268
www.diazberrio.com