[OSList] WOSonOS 2013 great airfare!

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:01:36 PDT 2013

Smiling from Florida! I'm guessing that your Minneapolis-Tampa flight is
because you're joining the gang who will be here in St. Petersburg Florida
-- WOSonOS2013 (30 minutes away from the beautiful Tampa airport). Thanks
for the kayak link for cheaper air fares.

Hugs await Linda and to all who come. So far from what we know, as Harrison
has pointed out, China is coming, Taiwan will be represented as of this
morning (ticket bought), Australia, Finland, France, Serbia, Africa,
Mexico, perhaps Haiti (keeping our fingers crossed), and for sure Canada
and the US. I'm sure I'm missing many so add your voices on the OS list and
check those flights. Yes we know it's pricey to fly all the way here but
rest assured we will try to make up for it in the simplicity and wide open
space of our event and lots of friendly warm hospitality to go with it.

 http://wosonos2013.crowdvine.com/ <http://wosonos2013.crowdvine.com/>

Suzanne

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Linda Stevenson <stevenson8899 at msn.com>wrote:

>  Just found a round trip from Minneapolis to Tampa for $252. on
> www.kayak.com - the time seems to be right for booking your trip if
> you're still thinking about it!
>
> Hope to see you there,
> Linda