[OSList] Follow-Up and Flow in Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Mar 24 15:28:19 PDT 2013

It is only a manner of speaking. If your NOW is big enough it includes what
we (used to) call Past and Future. So how is that for esoterica?

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: