[OSList] Request Recommendation for open space venues in Belgium Brussel

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Mar 5 11:57:49 PST 2013

There is a conference center/hotel near Brussels which used to be an IBM
facility. The center itself was notable for the fact that the main room was
completely round (as in circle) with the breakout room radiating outwards. I
used it once 20 years ago, and it worked for about 50-60 people. The
associated inn was charming. Sorry I don't have a name, but regular
conference goers in Brussels just might.

HARRISON

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: