[OSList] Request Recommendation for open space venues in Belgium Brussel

Christina & Ludger Benighaus benighaus at me.com
Tue Mar 5 10:16:54 PST 2013

Dear OSLIST,

in fall 2013, we plan an open space conference with the working title "Food - Nutrition - Research". I think we will get 50 to 100 participants mainly from Europe.

This will take place in Belgium in Brussels.

I have searched for venues now for a while, but couldn't find anything that is really nice.

Has anyone organized an open space conference in Brussels and could give me a recommendation about a great venue?

I am grateful for all kinds of recommendations.

Kind regards
Ludger

DIALOGIK
non-profit institute for communication and  cooperation research
Ludger Benighaus
Lerchenstr. 22
70176 Stuttgart
Germany