[OSList] Open Space in Cuba?

Doris Koch mail at doriskoch.de
Fri Mar 1 00:41:57 PST 2013

Dear Koos,
one tip to visit in Havanna: the LASA Center
<http://www.lasa.mehr-licht.org>
May be they are interested in Open Space, and
their work is for sure interesting to see. They built up
a community center ...
Best,
Doris

Candelario	 	- artist
Aurélie Sampeur	 	- curator

e-mail	 	lasa.cuba at gmail.com

Telephone	 	+537 267 3167

Cell phone	 	+535 282 1600
+535 241 0668

Address LASA	 	LASA Center
Street 254 corner 35
San Agustin
La Lisa
Havana City
Cuba

Am 28.02.2013 um 10:44 schrieb Koos de Heer:

At the end of March and the first two weeks of April, I will be in Cuba. Are there any Open Spaceniks out there? I scanned the list and did not find any recent references. I know things like internet and email are hard to come by on Cuba. It must be a fertile ground for OST as any other country.

So if there are any Open Space people on the island, I would love to know about them so we might be able to get together.

Thanks for any links!

Koos

_________________

Doris Koch
Alte Jakobstr. 12
D-10969 Berlin
fon     	00491749295968
fon (AB)	00493038107512
fax 	        004932121321583
skype		dokomplex
mail at doriskoch.de
www.buerokomPleX.net
www.doriskoch.de
www.indizien.info

Mein Langzeitprojekt "Finanz(ierung)system Kunsthandeln" wird 2012 weiter installiert.
Es fehlen noch diverse Tools. Unterstützen Sie die weitere Installierung des
"Finanz(ierung)systems Kunsthandeln"! Werden Sie Anteilsnehmer/in!
Kaufen Sie Kochscheine! Was ist das? Wie geht das? Einfach per Mail nachfragen!