[OSList] preparing an Osonos

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Jun 25 08:03:16 PDT 2013

Dear Eldeder
We've had 9 Scandinavian/Nordic OSonOS', usually we have gathered the evening before a 1,5-2 days OST, although I agree with Koos - more may be better but practical issues have to be taken into account too.

I think preparations before an OSonOS are the same as other OSTs and it is great to invite whoever wants to contribute in the preparations.

I agree with HO's advice - keep it simple - then if their is passion and responsibility to do extras, go for it.

We have mostly used the theme "Issues and Opportunities of working with OST in Scandinavia and the world" kind of theme - it give lots of space and focus on what is common for us all. I do think it's important to be clear on the purpose of the event. We usually recommend people new to OST to attend a training first or at least try to attend an event prior to the OSonOS and study and watch videos.

The NOSonOS' are for exchanging experiences, and it is more rich if all have at least some experience. August 22-25 are the dates for the 10th NOSonOS! We'll gather here: www.ullafyr.com - you are all invited! Hege on this list is hosting us this time!

Good luck Elderer
Cheers
Thomas