[OSList] My travel plan for 2015 ?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jun 18 14:41:17 PDT 2013

Mathilde – I love how you are “reaching out.” I don’t have a job to offer,
and I don’t do that many OS’s any more (so many good folks do so MUCH
BETTER!) – But if you are in Washington (or Camden, Maine) I would love to
have a chat. Who knows? Whatever happens...

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org