[OSList] My travel plan for 2015 ?

Maat lorton-b mathblanch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:09:14 PDT 2013

Hello,

After my third year of Business school , I want to go to Canada and the USA
as I have a training in Canada that i want to do .
I would like to help the ones (who are ok with it  ) with preparing and
facilitating some OSTs or others  (USA and Canada) for almost a year ( from
mid-june 2014 to beginning of may 2015)  .
I also hope to find a school or a job there.
I just want to know if some of you are up to it ( hosting me for two to
three nights, teaching me if needed but i am quite good at self-learning
and watching) so that in september I can begin to plan.
(after this year in Canada and USA, i plan to  travel where the wind will
blow.)
If you have a better plan , I will welcome it . : D
I love reading your exchanges , it's so helpful and
"ideas-springing". ^^You know after reading you are overly excited and want
to jump in your room alone like a crazy overjoyed little kid.
sincerely yours,

Mathilde LORTON-BLANCHARD*
Etudiante à ICL (Institut de Commerce de Lyon) - 2ème année Bachelor -
Vice presidente -  LEO Lyon Lumières
Coordinatrice -  Groupe Local Colibris 69 Lyon "Reliance"
Assistante stagiaire communication - responsable réseaux sociaux et
relations entreprises à ATRE (Association Théâtrale de Recherche et
d'Expression)
Facilitatrice de Forum Ouvert, World Café,...
En recherche d'entreprise pour un contrat pro en alternance / temps partiel
ou d'un job d'été.
Coming soon my blog in english about my thoughts, experiences and
learnings on leadership/management

*06 19 93 76 83*

*"La Vie est une Danse entre Souffrance et Joie, en toute Beauté et Amour.
Etre Vivant est être Traversée par cette Multitude en restant Un."*
* *
*"se changer soi-meme pour changer le monde" Gandhi*