[OSList] Smallest group OS

Erich Kolenaty e.kolenaty at aon.at
Wed Jun 12 09:23:52 PDT 2013

At this occation I would remind you of the report of fabulous Lisa Heft
who I guess 10 years ago gave a report to the list on the smallest open
space ever been held in the world: Only one participant!

It must be able to find the story somewhere in the archives - perhaps
Lisa would like to tell again ;-) ?

Erich from lovely Vienna