[OSList] Small group OS

june parham jparham2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 08:43:50 PDT 2013

a couple of weeks ago, I also had a very small group, around 7.  It ended up to be a marvelous discussion.  We only had 2 hours from start to finish.  I broke the rules and became involved in a discussion.  It was a  very positive experience.  A couple of attendees came to our session last year at the same conference.  One topic was how to bring OST into the classroom, fascinating!!!!!!  Whoever come are the right people, they were there.  The session was at a conference in beautiful Lake Louise Alberta.

June
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada