[OSList] Small group OS

chunili2000 at yahoo.com chunili2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 08:09:03 PDT 2013

Hi Paul,

I will comment on the 2nd part of your question.

Issues like new org structure and downsizing have wide impact. These types of issues can be a very good theme for a wider audience than the 9-person management team (if not the entire organization). I would suggest to the management team to consider inviting the whole organization to come and see how cares to show up.
Who knows?  The collective wisdom may lead to solutions better than downsizing.
At the minimum, if people understand the issues and challenges well, and participate in the grieving process of restructuring, they can deal with the pain of downsizing better.

Chuni