[OSList] Small group OS

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Tue Jun 11 07:42:33 PDT 2013

Hi Paul:
I Love you question because I can share something this time! I was really
afraid of small OS because I had the fear that it could not be as good
as...a big OS but I had one experience that was so good!
I had only 7 participants but it was one day from 9:30 to 18:30 and at the
end of the day the people did not wanted to go!
It really was a very nice experience and everybody was so happy.
They  had proposed several topics and they had groups of 2,3,4,5 and the
closing circle was so interesting.
 I was and very satisfied with this experience because after it I am never
afraid of small OS.
Trust the principle 1
The people that come are the right ones
 (It doesn't say that this principle only applies after x number of people!
Does it?)
....and the other principles to!

Adriana

2013/6/11 Paul Nunesdea <nunesdea at me.com>

> List,
>
> Apologies if this is a recurrent question... Would opening space at
> management team level (9 persons) would work? The issue is a burning 'new
> company structure' eventually facing a downsize. I have experienced to host
> larger groups OS but wonder how it would be also useful in a smaller group
> context.
>
> My question is twofold:
> - would a OS session of 9 persons would work in terms of marketplace
> dynamics, would the sessions be too small?
> - If that works well, then I wonder if extending results to the remainder
> of the company not in the OS meeting would be effective?
>
> Your experience would be much valued!
>
> Best
> Paul
>
> From my iPad