[OSList] WOSonOS2013 Florida... June 13 Reprise and Update

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 18:37:25 PDT 2013

Thanks to Lisa Heft...working with Google Docs with multiple folders is a
bit like herding cats (or beautiful butterflies) -- suddenly 44 reports
became 54.  What a delight to discover them all and to see the care and
attention that folks took to create and supplement the notes.

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group