[OSList] From Funda in Istanbul

Harold Shinsato harold at shinsato.com
Thu Jun 6 06:47:50 PDT 2013

Funda,

It is wonderful to hear from you. I administer the OSList. Normally I do
not do this, as we get a lot of spam, but I checked the pending list. No
message had come from you, but I see that you posted to the new email
address for the list last October. It is now oslist at lists.openspacetech.org.

I thought maybe you had been unsubscribed somehow - but you are still on
the list and you should be getting the emails. OSList is very active!

As expressed by others, I would love to hear more reports if you could.
And please email me your bounce message from the OSList so perhaps I can
help work out what went wrong.

     Harold

Harold Shinsato
harold at shinsato.com <mailto:harold at shinsato.com>