[OSList] Open Space in Istanbul

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 03:59:08 PDT 2013

Dear Funda,
so good to hear from you in the midst of historic developments.

I think it would be great if you send more messages to OSLIST... yours
is the only voice from Turkey that I have seen on the list.

Not very long ago there was a major change in the list server, the list
moved and now has a new address and you probably should also register
again with your new contact data (email).
If you just want to send messages to the list without receiving mails
from the list, write to
> OSList at lists.openspacetech.org

if you want to re-register to the list, go here

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

-
Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 410 resident Open
Space Workers in 72 countries working in a total of 143 countries
worldwide: www.openspaceworldmap.org