[OSList] "The Power of Pre-Work" - August 7-9, San Francisco USA

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Jun 23 18:16:12 PDT 2013

Paul, you spoke of the power of pre-work.

I look forward to sharing learning with you in-person - as we have
done online and via emails.
I know that will happen, somewhere, sometime in the world.

For any of you who can travel to San Francisco this August, I am
offering my workshop, "The Power of Pre-Work" - August 7-9 in San
Francisco USA.

I love watching and learning how so many things in the pre-work phase
- for Open Space or any other dialogue process - can increase
diversity, access and inclusion - and can also increase the
productivity and success of a dialogue event.

Join me to explore many lessons-learned in how all the many elements
of pre-work - from ways to design registration as a relationship, to
how food type, timing and placement can support - or break into -
peoples' thinking, to documentation design, site design, invitation
strategy and other elements - can enhance and support dialogue and
interchange. Whether for an Open Space event or another dialogic
process.

For more information about content, schedule and pricing philosophy -
and to register - contact me directly at lisaheft at openingspace.net

This is for face-to-face work but I think that any well-designed
online / virtual interaction is most successful when grounded in how
humans interact when in-person.

As with any of the workshops or events i host - pricing is
individualized to whatever you feel you or your organization can afford.
And for those of you traveling from outside the region - I can give
you a list of a range of accommodations - including a very reasonably-
priced hostel that has a view of the Golden Gate Bridge.
How cool is that?
Very.

I look forward to hearing from you and learning with you,
Lisa

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
President Emerita, Open Space Institute US
Fellow, Columbia University Center for International Conflict Resolution
Opening Space