[OSList] Grab your spot -The Art of Possibility and Radical Appreciation, July 8-10, 2013

Christine Whitney Sanchez christine at innovationpartners.com
Tue Jun 11 13:41:24 PDT 2013

Dear Open Space friends,

If you are thinking about joining Tova Averbuch, Peggy Holman, and me July 8-10 in the hills outside Jerusalem for "Appreciative Inquiry: The Art of Possibility and Radical Appreciation", you'll want to see who is coming.  http://engagingposibilities.wordpress.com/whos-coming/.

Because of the rich mix of new and experienced people coming to the workshop, we have just added an optional evening for sharing stories as another opportunity to learn new ideas, discover kindred spirits and like-minded colleagues, explore what's worked in practice, and dive deeper together.  This is a free addition to our 3-day workshop - details can be found at http://engagingposibilities.wordpress.com/.

There are a few spots left.  We hope that you will join us!

Warm wishes from a cool afternoon in northern Arizona,

Christine
Christine Whitney Sanchez, Partner
Innovation Partners International
Phoenix, AZ, USA  +1.480.759.0262