[OSList] the first OS in the great mining in Chile

Christine Whitney Sanchez christine at innovationpartners.com
Sat Jul 27 15:02:25 PDT 2013

Congratulations, Patrick and Robert, for your overflowing expectations!  I look forward to your findings.
Warm wishes from muggy Phoenix,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez, Partner
Innovation Partners International
Phoenix, AZ, USA  +1.480.759.0262
www.innovationpartners.com

On Jul 27, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Patricio Bastian <patricio.bastian at vallecentral.cl> wrote:

Hello everybody!

Today is a great day, we have initiated the first OS in the large copper miningin Chile, in the city of Antofagasta.

For us, two researchers of the effectiveness of the technique, is veryrewarding to see how our expectations overflow.

We are making a major milestone in companies large mining related. Nowunite IPVC experience on OS.

Then analyze and communicate our findings.

It is a privilege to use OS, there is a great turnout and a world to discover.

Thanks to all who have helped with advice, suggestions and contributions.

Sincerely,

Patrick Bastian and Robert Campos