[OSList] the first OS in the great mining in Chile

Patricio Bastian patricio.bastian at vallecentral.cl
Sat Jul 27 14:24:22 PDT 2013

Hello everybody!

Today is a great day, we have initiated the first OS in the large copper mining in Chile, in the city of Antofagasta.

For us, two researchers of the effectiveness of the technique, is very rewarding to see how our expectations overflow.

We are making a major milestone in companies large mining related. Now unite IPVC experience on OS.

Then analyze and communicate our findings.

It is a privilege to use OS, there is a great turnout and a world to discover.

Thanks to all who have helped with advice, suggestions and contributions.

Sincerely,

Patrick Bastian and Robert Campos