[OSList] Highly Controversial Group

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Sat Jul 27 01:30:13 PDT 2013

Cecilia: I Like what all our friends told you and I understand  how you can
feel.
I had a feeling like that in April 2013 because I was facilitating a big OS
and the organisators  wanted to improve  their image.
But some friends I have told me to open the space conecting my self with my
hart, thinking of my real intention that was to serve that group.
I felt much better, I felt honered to be the person who was going to poen
that space and i was a very good expeirence. The preparation was inside of
me. It worked!
Adriana

Adriana Díaz-Berrio Ph.D. CRHA
(514) 739 2268