[OSList] Highly Controversial Group

James Sheldon queerpedagogue at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:58:28 PDT 2013

I've never been in this exact situation, but I'm thinking that it might be
ideal to get buy-in for the process from the people who are likely to
object to the process.   Like, maybe your hosts could identify a few people
that would ordinarily raise these kind of objections but would be receptive
to OS - and then if something does start, people will look to those people
to see their reactions, and when they see them supporting you they'll be
inclined to trust that things will be okay...

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Cecilia Soriano <csoriano2508 at yahoo.com.ar

@ james sheldon
@ http://www.jamessheldon.com
@ queerpedagogue at gmail.com