[OSList] Highly Controversial Group

Cecilia Soriano csoriano2508 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 26 13:51:09 PDT 2013

Hello Christine!

Thanks for your support and very interesting option! How long necessary for these interviews?
In this context, I feel there isn´t enough time...

It´s a meeting convened by the Government  within a Process of Transformation of the System Educational that is generating a lot of anxiety, dissatisfaction and opposition.

The Directores, are invited to attend a meeting of 7 hours (not willingly), Two hours with a presentation of information (much required) which will provide answers to many of their “hot questions” and concerns, Then a time of questions. And then they will be invited to a “participatory practice” new for all of them...  An Open Space of 4 hours with two sessions of 45-minute each. plus documentation...

The convening question is in process The topic is about...
- How bring tranquility to our schools? facing anxiety and discomfort that generates any change
- What are the best ways to bring quietness to our schools?

Thank you very much for your contributions and warm wishes!

Cecilia

Mobile: 00 54 9 341 6657790