[OSList] Toyota or equivalent / Leadership

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jul 23 05:49:19 PDT 2013

Thank you Artur. Brilliant article! Lots of juicy details for sure, but the best part, I think, is what the authors can’t say (describe), but only point to – the nature and quality of The Toyota Space, which they refer to as “culture.” The “magic sauce” is not to be found in all the steps and processes – but in what happens in between. Particularly insightful is their (authors) identification of paradox as a central phenomena in Toyota Space. Paradoxes open space. Honoring paradox keeps the space open – and growing. Masterful.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854