[OSList] welcome to NOSonOS in August

Hege Steinsland steinslandhege at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 03:51:01 PDT 2013

I'm delighted to be the hostess of NOSonOs 2013 in Norway 22. - 25 august. We have still room for a few more participants. So if you would like to experience the fresh Norwegian nature close to the Ocean with good Open Space colleagues from the Nordic countries; You will be very welcome!  It will be simple living in a lighthouse. You can learn more about that here:

http://ullafyr.com

Time: We gather during Thursday, 22 Th of August, and open space Friday morning at 1000 am.We work until saturday afternoon.
Where: Ulla fyr, Longva in Haram near Ålesund. Nearest airport is Vigra Aalesund.
How to get there? We will arrange a lift from the airport, by car or boat.

Who: All colleagues in the Nordic countries, who are interested in exchanging experiences and explore different aspects of Open Space.
Price: 2 000/ 2 500 NKR, two or three nights. Including food and accommodation, but not the lift from/ to the airport. Information and registration: Hege Steinsland, hege at rela,