[OSList] Invite to OS hotline skype - Tuesday July 16, 12pm EDT - AND intro to Open Hotline Marketplace

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Mon Jul 15 18:34:55 PDT 2013

Hello all!

You are warmly invited to participate in an OS hotline skype tomorrow,
*Tuesday,
July 16th at 12pm EDT*.

*Purpose: *This call is for all OSers and OS friends to discuss whatever is
"up" for them at the moment in the realm of OS - questions, projects,
thoughts, etc. A few new items follow:

*Invitation: *This week, we are including an invitation for participants to
*suggest a theme *for the call. The following link has a spot for *two
themes *to be suggested - these can be areas where you'd personally like to
get some input into your practice, or OS themes of a less personal vein.
....if you've got something on your mind, we welcome you to write it into
the spreadsheet.

*Sign up and Open Marketplace:
https://docs.google.com/a/investorswithoutborders.net/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsXdTUUjiQHOdEJYUXF1ejY0TnAtd2I5RE05YWZJUUE&usp=sharing
*

This link should take you to a spreadsheet where you can:

   1. Sign up for tomorrow's skype
   2. Suggest a theme
   3. Add in a new column to initiate another call at a different time or
   date - the idea is that this sheet will always be available for anyone to
   initiate an OS conversation and invite the community to participate any
   time or day of the year.

*Please note: *This experiment is open to any and all modifications
suggested or desired by the community - feel free to suggest modifications
to the spreadsheet or to the process.

Additionally, please let me know if you have questions or any issues
accessing the spreadsheet. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942