[OSList] Ang.: OST Workshop & Campout Retreat, August 9-12 in NC Mountains

eiwor@gatewayc.com eiwor at gatewayc.com
Sat Jul 13 01:43:51 PDT 2013

Hi Chris would love to join you but it is just a little too far away. I know that when you use the outdoor space and outdoor pedagogy it creates amazing learning and also wonderful healing. We have so much research on this in Sweden and I just hope more people find out about the impact of the "room" on the process or on the individual.
Blessings
Eiwor

CollaborativeWays
Real online collaboration

Gateway Creation Tools
A holistic approach to organizational success

Skickat från min HTC