[OSList] An offering!

marianella sclavi sclavi.marianella at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:26:53 PST 2013

Hi everybody

 I agree that a commercial for a bank by itself does not awake very
positive emotions nowadays, but:

1.it is a wonderful one, extremely well crafted and enjoyable
 2. we can learn a lot from good communications
For ex: 1. I would love to have a youtube about a good Ost done in the
same manner
and I think it is possible, although the Ost is more "spontaneous" and
the bank's concert is a sort of a living theater, with actors
pretending to be passersby and passersby being actors.
for ex: 2. by looking at this video  everybody can understand very
effectively the value of flash-mob music in public places. And that
public places should be planned to host such happenings, spontaneous
or organized.

and ( Michael) I find the bank's video  much more effective and
enjoyable than the one about free hugs in a public place which can be
seen ( and done ) once a year, but not twice.

An appreciation of a rich, extremely well crafted  communication
payed for by a bank,  doesn't mean that we have to appreciate the main
politics of the bank.

In a few words: I am going to imitate ..the bank !! ( Also because I
think that it is a kind of good idea that with the right people can be
done for free exactly like the free hug happening.. )

 And I find very interesting this whole discussion !!

So double thanks to Anne.

Marianella