[OSList] An offering!

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Tue Jan 29 06:26:34 PST 2013

Thanks a lot for your post Anne Stadler, I have also put it on my Facebook. Too inspirational.

Could we also talk about a "flash mob" Open Space?

Or only "occupy" is the right name for it?

What if for the next 20th of March that has been declared by UN as the world day of happiness, many of us facilitate a flash mob Open Space in our cities?

What if the theme be challenges and opportunities of happiness today?

Could be the World Bank the sponsor?

What do you think?

>From Chile with love,

Juan Luis