[OSList] An offering!

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 03:36:22 PST 2013

Harrison, my friend! I was curious on your opinion, thanks for sharing!

I try all my best not to be a sour puss, kill joy, Grinch,... :-)! You know
I really enjoy singing, dancing, laughing,...  but I have my own limits and
days, and I feel much better after expressing the shadows also.

Specially when (reading the previous messages) people seemed to ignore the
whole stuff (light and shadow), that was so apparent to me with this
commercial.

(Maybe I´m too sensitive with banks now. Last time suicides are on the
headlines -quite near Sabadell, the place of this bank and spot-, due to
people being taking out of the houses where they used to live, because they
are no more able to pay the loans they signed,... maybe just another
campaing?)

Sure "even banks can do it", of course there are nice people in banks,..
but I still have a mix of feelings watching the commercial.

And, concerning the subject of this list, I still think that the piece in
Sabadell seems* quite different from self organized and emergent,
spontaneus,...*

Thanks to this great conversation I recalled another commercial video
related to banks in Spain. This one was recorded in Sevilla some 2 years
ago. It´s not Beethoven, It´s a plain "rumba", but the lyrics are a real
fun ;-)!

And the stuff seems to me much more real. There is even some* conflict,
confussion, chaos* at the end,... One can sense there was not much money
for the artists,  but lots of humour and spirit... Enjoy yourselves :-)!
* *

*http://in-fluyendo.blogspot.com.es/2011/01/ole.html*

May people working for banks have soon the opportunity to participate in
regular OST events as the one described by Lisa to handle their/our main
issues and opportunities!

This day we will probably have one less thing to do (commercials :-) and
the whole community will join in joy and musical, artful spirit,... let´s
dream :-)!

Love,

*@Eleder_BuM <http://twitter.com/Eleder_BuM>  *
www.burumapak.blogspot.com