[OSList] Incorporating self-organized training/learning session

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Fri Jan 25 13:35:08 PST 2013

It’s funny, but shortly after your last message, I was thinking, “Even if
we don’t do the Open Space with this event, I’ve already learned a ton just
by asking these questions and having this discussion! And I don’t really
care if we do it now”… I also felt more justified in my thoughts that we
should just abolish most of our attempts at formalized education and just
encourage people to get out there and start talking and doing stuff!! The
more we share, the more work and opportunity for all in my mind! But that
another story!

Hmmmm, a book in there? Perhaps an opportunity for a set of Open Space
collaborative book writing sessions? J

I do believe I agree with you, that learning happens when we least expect
it and the best stuff usually doesn’t always end up on a pretty certificate!

Whatever transpires, this was a good education already!

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole