[OSList] New York, New York...indeed the place to be this weekend

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Tue Jan 22 15:23:06 PST 2013

Koos - I so delight in those opportunities to share thoughts and
smiles with you and my other Open Space colleagues in any of these
face-to-face gatherings around the world.
I am still smiling from seeing you in London last October.
Like a little wellness infusion.

And I look forward to seeing those of you who I know - and those I
have yet to meet - at the World Open Space on Open Space - which is
happening this year in Florida USA.

I truly appreciate how being in the worldwide community of Open Space
facilitators, learners and enthusiasts is a connection to community,
values and mutual learning.

I will see some of you in Florida in May, and some of you in our
workshop that happens directly before that.

As Suzanne and Koos and others may know - my mothers' love (she is no
longer in the physical world), and my father's love (going strong at
age '89) goes with you. They love what we as a community are doing to
help individuals, organizations and communities remember, notice,
articulate, and do everything from designing airplane doors to sharing
knowledge at industry conferences from a place of dialogue - as we
trust the people and the process, come from a place of peace, and are
continuously amazed at how incredible people are...

Warmly,
Lisa